Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wet Pallet

Ron and I went to Whiz on rt 9 today and played a really dead close game in their excellent store. Afterwards we were bobbling around the store looking for something cheap to purchase to support them. I stumbled across a wet pallet and thought that since I haven't yet treated myself to an air brush that I would do this for myself and pick up a wet pallet to help with some really difficult custom blend work that I am doing for a friend.





I don't imagine that there is anything specifically wonderful about this one, but I am just in love with the concept itself. It has taken a project of mixing custom colours to paint black from a multi-day project to get the shading correct to a multi-hour project.

That means that there will be updates soon. Oh and the Whiz on rt 9 may become my new 'home base'!



No comments:

Post a Comment